CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

my suprising like to anime

haha.....ok.....so those who pretty much know me well, will know how much i really really hate japanese anime, cuz well i never get t and its boring to watch....atleast the ones i c ma bro watch sounds boring....and i was wierded out cuz like all my friends luv anime even kp
ok...so during the holidays, i started watching naruto cuz the advert was pretty funny and stuff and i thought, well lemme c wot its about la, so i tuned in tht night n started watching, and well scince then i have loved the show-lol. its wierd but true....its interesting la :)
today, my bro saw me watchn tsubasa, chroncles of the wings or smthn like tht on youtube and he was shocked...earlier tht day kp was like she was watching anime tht ke en had borrowed to her and i asked wot its about and she sent me the link and from that, i loved the show-hehehe
then now that my bro saw me watching anime, he suddenely was like i shud watch dragon ball, yu yu hakusho and sum other crap anime he was mention...i mean i watch 2 anime (naruto and tsubasa) , doesnt mean that i am now gonna watch EVERY anime there is on tv-lol...but then, hu knows? i might-lol
yea right.....nope.....i dunt think so ^_^
we'll c-hehehhee

0 comments: