CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

second blog ^_^

heya readers/friends.......
so....this i made a second second blog-hehe
this first blog titled "life living in malaysia" is about well, duh, my life in malaysia and what i do and stuff, the second blog i made yesterday is about my likes, loves and hates.....the url/link is www.mylovelikesandhates.blogspot.com or u can c on the right hand side of this blog....thers one tht says "my other sites" and there is "my 2nd blog" there, u can just click on tht-lol....look 4 it on my page.....i would mostly update this blog, like everyday and tht one like 3 times or twice a week or smthn, cuz ts just basic stuff, tht describes me, the friends i have met, places i have been and all tht crap......hehehe......... by next year i would make my 3rd and final blog titled "back home" which would describe what i do when i go back home and leave malaysia.....yea...offcuz tht depends on if they allow as to use labtops n school scince i might b staying in a boarding school/hostel.....i dunno if there would be a 4th one, but there might be if i do go to unversity or college in another country....XD......

so the second blog is just about well, as u can figure out, my likes, loves and hates....things i like, things that piss the crap outta me, my daily hobbies, my friends and all those kinda stuff.....XD.....so thats about it for this one, the one i would update the most is "my life in malaysia" hehehe
well, thats about it for now

0 comments: