CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

life a painful misery! dont judge me!

this was written by me last night in lyk 2 minutes! its nt suppose to b a perfect poem or wtv! its just a form of expression!! hehehe....haha, n wel the reason for the bear being there is becuz its the bear i hug all the time when m in my emo stage-i hug my teddy or my pillow-hehe

life a painful misery! dont judge me!

here it goes:-


Not a day goes by
when the thought of dying isnt my lullaby
my heart feels like a solid tire
ready to burst and release all emotions
like its been set on fre
and cant me cooled of with water
i hurt inside daily
but i pull myself together to look lyk a strong lady
you think its easy?
well you're wrong, its a panful misery
the people close to me
r those who ether make or break me
not a day goes by, dont i wish i was made of stone
that way, i cant feel or moan, nor hurt innocent souls
my lips cant b controlled when i feel anrgy
i usualy just wanna scream, break down and cry
but my tears remain hidden behing my sad innocent eyes
as i see people or friends, i just pretend to me fine
just grinning from ear to ear like a happy mime
i hung on for so long to dream that might not be
i stll hung on to them and pray "she'll" see what they mean to me
the one thing that makes me myself
and allows me to be free
is the now they very thing being taken away from me
how can i fight 4 my rights
when im busy fighting to find a way out
to find the slightest light out of such a tight spot
a light that shows a path to get me out of ths painfull mess
that always fills me with tears
you wont understand
until we swap lives for a day
then you'll know why i write in this angry way!!

5 comments:

sparkle dust said...

ouch

elle said...

haha srshti! y da ouch?

naubee said...

dis 1 is reallliii kewl!!!awesome!!!=D...btw...m always here 4 u if u wanna tlk=]...jus' lettin u knw...

GreenViolin (Youlin) said...

Wei Emanuella...emo-ness is it? Whoa. Not a bad poem, but I hope you're ok now.

elle said...

hahahaha! lin m not emo laaaa-smtymes nt always! ^_^....
naubeee thnx! ^_^