CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

NORAS LAST DAY :(

NORA IN YEAR 8
NORA, YOULIN AND SHRISTI :)

btw, pple dont assume, this lovely pics of nora(hehe) were taking on her last day of school-no la
this r old pics- unfortunately on the last day we dident take any pictures-sob sob sob


THE MAIN STORY:-
today, 10th october was nora abdikarims's last day in malaysia
all sayfolians wud offcourse know her-lol- at least all my friends n her friends who read this blog wud know-it sucked tht she had to leave, even she couldnt believe it
anyway, after school, we were suppose to enjoy our selves n stuff and everything got sooooooo freakn messed up thanks to one person!-i wa ssoooooooooooooooo mad i couldnt express is, all those hu stayed back will know what i am talking about.............dammit

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- i know i said "drama rox" but i dident mean tht i shud get ma assed kicked for sumthing stupid tht is sum 1 else's problem-so freaking annoying, and btw auditioned for cheerleading today-not really la- no music n me n kp werent organized mu much-lol=so ya
on a regular basis last year pple aint suppose to audition but out new head teacher called mr singh forced as to audition even if we are old cheerleader already-lol

well, thts about how suckish my day was in it only took on person who i trusted alot to ruin it for me :(- i hate to say all this but i cant resist my self, thts how angry i am. hmmmmmmmmmmmm,...............i mean it hurts when ur friend ditches u 4 sumthing stupid like a guy or wtv-it sux but its life-ah- y must life be soooooo dramatic-hm..........well,.............what to do

bottom line is that me and all my friends r nora's friends r gona really miss nora alot cuz she was pretty awsome- XD- what pained me is tht i didnt say goodbye well and stuff n didnt hug her goobye-sob sob-XD-chey-wot to do
i might c her in the mere future-atleast i hope i do
thts all for now for the mean time, we'll c what happens la

2 comments:

elle said...

"i thought my last day is gona be aawesome..but sum1 had spoil it... i neva imagined tht person wud become b** 2 me nt me only n other ppl also...anyway i dun wana tok abt it anymore cuz i alrdy 4give tht person..eventhough he/she hurts me alot in da last month in malaysia...i was happy 2 go 2 usa n sad 2 leave all these gud ppl tht i met them...which i'll neva 4get them....wen i went bck hme i wz "
~nora~

elle said...

the above/below comment was written by nora and entered as in saved with my name- XD.....cuz she dident know how to do-haha