CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

ONE HECK OF A THURSDAY:-U MUST C THIS-HEHE

o0- this morning i had my literature exam, hashanti was next to me on my left, and srishti was infront of me, ma bro(emma) on ma right and kar yan behind me.........ah.....we had 1 hour- it was pretty hard la...actually nope, was easy except the fact that i got a freakn 9 mark questons wrong-i knew the correct answer but offcuz-human-i cancled it AND WROTE THE FREAKING WRONG ANSWER!............AHHHHHH...................i was so mad at my self for that offcuz!!!! atleast no P.E for me......^_^
after literature there maths then after that there was geo exam and i dunt think geo so i sat there bored n talk on paper with kp and then after geo there was human bio and this time i moved to the back la.......mengkin was opposite dying cuz he hadnt studied for his human bio exam-haha- i dident take human bio-XD......so me n ryan were chatting on the paper and it got taking my miss nilla/lilla who read everything :'(........ryan was soooooooo sad--hehehee
after all that drama, we had activities and during this we played hockey(again)-XD.
during this my teamates were changed had mohammed, ryan, mengkin, komal and josie.......XD.........it was soooooooo cool......this was da only tme i actually enjoyed hockey-i was middle then goaly for some time!- ^_^...during ma goaly time a guy named chee koon/kun scored because my glasses were off and i was cleaning then n cudent wear them quickly before the ball pased me- ;( hehe
so anyway ryan scored about 3-4 goals- not sure his scores but at the end we stll lost, mengkin played very well and sporty and stuff which was shocking cuz normally he s goofy and non seruz person-haha-but that was cool except when the ball wacked him in the face-XP
so after actvities, we stayed back to watch kp and her gang and all dance for the founders day(we as in mengkin, ryan, me and today this time naufa and latifa joined) but there was no radio so the danced with the music from someones' hp! finally at 3.30, my car came and i went home- so sad-lol.......but it was cool and stuff-it was pretty much 1 of the coolest and funniest thursdays i have had-haha- extra stuff happened that did piss me off but except that it was cooooooollllll............XD......thats about it for today i, offcuz there r extra stuff but then cant write t-muhahahha.................duno if next week we gona stay back but we'll c-hehe
tomorrow i have no exam but then
cya

0 comments: