CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas

the food! wahoooo! hehe! it taste good-trust me! lol
me looking my wierdest! haha! christmas outift! ma fav skirt with a random white top n those ridiculous n annoying heels! haha!
some waiters-hehe~

the chicken! ahh! looks good! hehe
some of the food with the sauce next to it! hehe
my plate-damn! it makes me hungry-haha
my finished food-it was done in 5 minutes-lol


the main story:-
christmas day, yesterday, was pretty random! haha
i went to church in the morning with my family but then it wasnt at the stadium like we usually have every year which is more fun cuz there is performance n stuff! this tym there wasnt :(......bt wtv-XD....
so yea anyway after that we went pavilion, i changed my heels and wore canvas instead (more comfy)-lol.... we ate lunch at nandos in pavilion n then finished the food in lyk 10 minutes! haha! then went shopping, ma mum bought ice cream n we kept tasting everything ^^!.
then yea la, came home, use computer, watch tv :)
merry xmas! have an awsome new year

2 comments:

Alireza B said...

coooooool coooooooool pix man , but u know wat shame on u man,
i was hungry and all those pix made me hungrier how could u do that me man ,,,,,,,
u know wat u have to buy food for me lol b4 u leave the malaysia to some boarding boring school lol :d kidddin

elle said...

hahahaha
well the boring boarding school, u are right about that one! haha
n yes even the food makes me hungry ;)