CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

fun time with some fwendz :)

TODAY I FINNALY GOT TO WATCH SLUMDOG MILLIONARE! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE! FREAKING AWSOME! BEYOND WORDS! SO COOOL! U GUYZ MUST GO C IT IF U HAVENT!!! :)


so hers how the day went-picz 1st n main story below:-

after slumdog millionare we went to nandos! those r the menu's :)

mk smsn or smthn while lying down or wtv :P

lourdez, kp, emma in blue n mk in cream/white wtv shirt it is
w8tn outside after movie n nandos 4 kp's mum =P


kp inbetween the klcc :)....n me looking wierdly at her =D

i told mk to pose n try n actually smile-tht was the best he cud do-lol


flashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)
lourdez, me n carmen :)
hahahha! "no comments"...btw i was lafing nt crying n ma hand was pointing to kp n saying w8 w8 lemme b ready! :)

hehehehe! :P carmen wot r u doing?
lourdez, me n camen! OMG! i was laffing so hard i luked lyk i wud cry :)

wakakakka :)
the huge cake outside n me! :)
walking walking :)
klcc :)...with kp inbetween :)
lourdez =P
lourdez, mengkin, kp n me
lourdez, mengkin, kp n me! kp say we shud bend so she can put her hands haha!

mk eating his chicken-hehe

lourdez n her ice tea-hehe! :)


i am scared of u kp-c ma xpression-haha-u wish :P

lourdez n me -haha :)
lourdez-peace :)
lpurdez, me lafing ma head off n carmne (idk wot she doing :P)
mk n kp! awwwww =P
damn dark la! aiya!!! wth! :)
me, kristin n mk :)
carmen, emma, lourdez, kristin n mk

main story:-

so assments is over!-woot woot :)....wrote ma last paper today~! :)
kp n all wanted to c a movie on saturday-tmrw-but i sed i have youth n cudent miss so i cnt come :)....so i sed she shud come on friday then :)...friday (today), me, mengkin n all were to see and thn kp invite lourdez n carmen n me ma bro so we ended up being six :)
after school, mk n ma bro walked home n me, camren w8ted 4 driver hu was really l8 so v walkd home n gifty was at skool 4 a while n driver came l8 n ma mum got pissed at me instead! jeeze!
at pavilion, we saw slumdog millionare! which was sooooooooooo freaking awsome! OMG! i luved it! i even cried a bit in the end! it was sooooooooooo cool n awsome n great n awsome n cool n just freaking awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) OMG! <3>so anyway, after the freakishly awsome movie, we went to nandos n i pretty much spent all ma cash there-haha! ma mum kicked ma @$$ wen i got home :)
so yea....after awsome time at nandos, we went outside pavilion n there was these really huge fake there so v took picz of it n stuff n around it n just went wakakakak :)
after that went to look for kp's mum n she dropped mk at ampang park n me at home :)
it was a really fun day :)
have a good day
cya

0 comments: