CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

secondhand piano mistro ^_^

***videos included! hehehe!~*** :)

my bro shouting at me nt to take a pic of him :)

me n gifty pretending to me mistroes :)
gifty n me-lol
gifty n miniscule of ,e again-she looks so seriuz bt she was playing nthn :)

c played the piano with my violin notes and emma's trumpet notes n guiter ones-lmao! my guiter notes too :)....haha! :)


so yesterday (wenesday), i came home n ma bro was like screaming smthn to me, n as like wth n i saw on the sofa tht he got the stupid bass guiter tht he wanted-haha! bt v aint talking about tht today nw ladies n gentlemen! no no! m gonna talk about my piano "skills".....most of ma frenz have probably already head me play bt hate to admit how good i am! haha
so yesterday too ma mum bought a small keyboard for fun n stuff n v were kidding around wid it n taking vidz n stuff, n i took an awsome vid of me being a freakn mistro men! channeling n rocking out! haha! ofcuz wid a bit help frm demo songz n recorderd beats n stuff bt the extra beats were my own freakn creationg of tiredless dedication to the beautiful instrumen(1 hour) bt still alot :)...... bt ma family dident wanna compliment! hahaha!
idk! bt its so long to upload the freaking vid! so i cnt put it up, mayb i wud put one only if i can :)

****today 24th i finally had enough free time to upload the vidz****
damn the vid made ma voice so freakn deep! wth! lmao! :)



finaly got the vid up-they r 4 bt i put 1 up 4 now :)
30 minz of piano playing made me tis good-hahah-yea right =P......crezy v r :)
the beginning is normal n boring playing-haha! bt later init v get crezyyyyyyyyy n turn into rockstarst-hahah! gifty is the 1 commenting btw-lol:.....omg.....i look so retarded in the vid-yes yes-i know! hahah! n i was laughin lyk a drunk lunatic--lmao!

gifty la sucky directer! haha! dident take any part of me doing in ma rockstar mood! hahaha!....jst took of the piano n my hand on them most of the time!-lmao! hehe




this is emmanuel playing his! he starts out badly n doesnt play well n gets ok ok....nthn compared to moi-hahaha! therz a part to the end u may nt understand tho! is where he runz of-thts cuz he made a mistake n i caught tht part-so he run n gave up-lmao! btw damn my voice was deep in this vid! hahhhaha! coooool!!!! ;) :)


so thts good time in my crazy home! :)
wuv them all wen v aint arguing! :)

2 comments:

sparkle dust said...

i LOVE the part where you go .. ' the tiredless dedication to th ebeautiful instrument.. and ythe 1 hour.. youre so funny!!!! LUFF YA!!!!

elle said...

hahahahha
thnxku thnxku
jeeze! u wnt comment on ma skillz instead hahaha!
wuvya 2
chao